Joining a HotHealth video conference via web-browser
Supported web browsers include:
|Desktop||Edge >=79, Firefox >=22, Chrome >=23, Safari >=11, Opera >=18|
Safari >=11, Android Browser> =80, Opera >=46, Firefox >= 68, Chrome >= 80
On iphone you need to use Safari
We recommend joining off a desktop as the quality and user experience is better due to the bigger screen and internet connection.
We also recommend that providers (and other participants if possible) use an ethernet connected device so that the internet connection is the strongest it can be.
Users can join from clicking the link in the reminder email or going to the appointments page on HotHealth. Users will need to login to a HotHealth account either way.
- Click on the email link or log into your HotHealth account
- Go to appointments if you just logged in
- Your appointments will appear in a list or calendar view
- Click on the upcoming appointment. If you clicked on the email link it should take you straight to this page.
- 5 minutes before the appointment is due to start, a Join teleconsultation button will appear on the Appointment Details Page
- Click the Join teleconsultation button
- You will be promoted to allow video and audio access, you need to allow this
- When other parties join the conference you will see them appear and a chat message will indicate they have joined the call
- To end the conference all participants must leave the call.
Appointment details page
Join teleconsult Button