Before being able to ePrescribe in PrimaryClinic Medical ("PC Medical") there are a number of things to configure for your Software, your Prescribers and your Patients. This can be done ahead of the pending PrimaryClinic Medical release Conformant with v2.2 of the specifications.
Please refer to this article on "HOW TO Configure Medisecure Adapter" to enable your software with Medisecure as the Prescription Exchange/Dispense Service (known as PES or PDS). If you or your IT provider do not have confidence with this process please email a support request to email@example.com titled "Assistance with Medisecure configuration" and we will help.
HPIO Number: https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/pacd-ehealth-consultation-faqs
Medisecure Subscription: Contact Sales - (03) 8677 5533 for Subscription
Provider HPI-I Number
Provider Prescriber Number
Next - setup your Prescribing Providers (e.g. Doctors) in PrimaryClinic Medical to enable them to ePrescribe:
- Prescriber Number - see highlighter "Prescriber No" field below
- HPI-I Number - see highlighter "HPI-I" field below
- Provider Number - see highlighted field below
Then for each Patient to be able to receive an Electronic Token the following details will need to be captured:
- Patient's validated Medicare Number - Validate using PrimaryClinic Practice.
- Patient's IHI Number - Validate using PrimaryClinic Medical.
- Patient's Email Address - Enable Patient to receive Token via Email.
- Patient's SMS Number - Enable Patient to receive Token via SMS.
Configure Medisecure Adapter
- Installed Medisecure Adapter
- Medisecure Configured
- Registered Medisecure Activated Number
Settings in the PrimaryClinic Medical
1. Enabled HI Services in the PrimaryClinic Medical - Enable to configure HI Services. Please see article (T)
2. Enabled MediSecure Integration - To enable this option MediSecure Adapter must need to installed and configured.
3. Enable ePrescribing Option - This option will enable ePrescribing
4. Enable SafeScript (optional) - SafeScription Activated, if registered.
5. Setup Email / SMS Account in the PrimaryClinic Medical