Linking MasterCare+ & HotHealth for bookings
How to Link to Mastercare:
Go to the admin page >> Settings >> HotHealth Settings
- This page can be accessed by clicking on the User Profile Icon located on the top right of the screen.
Enter the HotHealth base URL, Username and Password for the HotHealth FHIR server credentials.
The username and password will need to match the ones you enter into the HotHealth FHIR server credentials section of HotHealth (red boxes need to match). You can make these up yourself.
Click 'Save' to complete the setup in MasterCare+.
Note: You will need to set up rosters in MasterCare+ for providers before the link to HotHealth will work. Read the how to set up rosters guide here.
Login to HotHealth with your manager account, then select >> My Account >> Dashboard >> Appointments.
Under 'FHIR Server Credentials' (blue box), enter your MasterCare+ URL with /FHIR at the end, and the Username & Password you use to login to MasterCare+.
Under 'HotHealth Fhir Server Credentials' (red box) enter the same Username & Password you used in the MasterCare+ settings. NOTE: the two red boxes above need to match.
- Enter other details such as price if required
- Click "Save"
Linking a Staff Profile in HotHealth with a Practitioner in MasterCare+
In HotHealth, login as 'Manager' and add a new Location if you haven't done so already.
- Then go to Staff Profiles >> New Profile >> Enter all required details
- This includes selecting whether the provider is available for in-person or video conferencing appointments under section 'appointment pricing'
- Under Appointment Availability (FHIR) >> Select the provider for this profile >> click 'Create'
- You can link different rosters or 'schedules' from MasterCare+ to the staff profile in HotHealth
- Click Update
Please Note: if no Provider name shows up in the list, you will need to check all the settings in both MasterCare+ and HotHeath.